On February 17th 2017, five teams of Master degree students presented their projects on the topic of cross-generational interactions in and out of their homes.
- ways to connect people to their neighbours through food
- helping parents deal with the empty nest syndrome
- connecting neighbours in need in rural areas
- finding common ground between generations
- keeping in touch with loved ones while you’re an Erasmus student.
This 6th instance of the Good Home was developed in the context of the University of Antwerp Faculty of Design Sciences International Week and in collaboration with Studio Dott.